Jewelry Care Instructions
We use high quality 14k standard plating & 18k PVD plating (the highest quality plating available in the industry) on our gold plated products. However all gold plating will fade if not taken care of properly. To ensure your gold plated jewelry lasts as long as possible we recommend the following:
- Avoid any exposure to moisture such as sweat, showering with your jewelry, pools, oceans etc.
- Do not use Jewelry cleaner or any other chemicals
- Avoid exposing jewelry to cologne, hairspray, body spray etc.
- Wipe Jewelry with a dry microfiber cloth to remove any skin oils
- Store Jewelry in a cool dry place preferably inside the plastic bag or box provided